Seven Sacred Breaths
2023 Reiki Training
2023 Reiki Training
Sylvia M. DeSantis is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a
Continuing Education-Approved Provider.
Reiki training is perfectly suited for laypeople interested in learning how to achieve better health and wellness, as well as professionals such as nurses, medical personnel, counselors, yoga instructors, massage therapists, and personal trainers seeking to deepen their client/patient interactions and enrich existing protocols.
All participants receive certificates of completion. Continuing Education certificates are available.
Students from other lineages who began Reiki training elsewhere are always welcome.
• Level I (6 CEs) – This class is ideal for those interested in sharing Reiki with friends, family, and animals. Includes class materials, Level I attunement, and certificate. No experience required.
• Level II (6 CEs) – Learn the three sacred symbols that address Mind, Body, and Spirit healing and techniques for effective distance healing, release mental and emotional blocks, and receive the Reiki II attunement. Reiki I required.
• Advanced Reiki Training (ART) (6 CEs) – Learn the Usui Master symbol, receive the Usui Master attunement, learn Reiki meditations that strengthen the mind and expand consciousness, learn how to make, charge, and use Reiki crystal grids, and learn psychic surgery.
• Reiki III/Master Level (two-day training, 12 CEs) – Learn the two Tibetan symbols that distinguish Usui/Tibetan Reiki from Usui Reiki; receive the Master-Level attunement, experience the Microcosmic Orbit Meditation, work with Hui Yin, and address the concept of mastery—what it entails, the inherent responsibilities, and what it means to be a “Master.”
• Animal Reiki – This class is ideal for pet owners, animal shelter and rescue volunteers, and those invested in the health and well-being of animals. This class focuses on using Reiki to help animals of all kinds heal, modify behavior, and transition peacefully.
All workshop and training cancellations are subject to a 30% service charge if requested within 7 days of training date . Cancellations within 24 hours of class or 'no shows' forfeit payment in full. Thank you!